Thursday 24 January 2013

My Freece

My Freece

The 2003 Nevada legislature passed Assembly Bill 250, which requires that several types of health care professionals, including nurses, take four hours of continuing education “relating to the medical consequences of an act of terrorism that involves the use of a weapon of mass destruction.” The bill's requirements are incorporated into the Nevada Nurse Practice Act (NRS 632.343 (3).
Beginning January 1, 2005, all nurses renewing their licenses must have completed this four-hour bioterrorism course as part of their CE renewal requirement. On that date, the Board’s random CE audits began to include auditing for proof that renewing nurses have completed the bioterrorism course. Each renewal, you are asked to affirm (swear) you have completed this one-time requirement. You are also reminded that you will need to retain your bioterrorism CE certificate indefinitely, in case of audit.

My Freece

My Freece

My Freece

My Freece

My Freece

My Freece

My Freece

My Freece

My Freece 

No comments:

Post a Comment